The Village of Cascade is accepting sealed bids for the purchase of the former Cascade Fire Station at 501 Milwaukee Avenue (PIN: 59111-521210; Lot 6, Block 12, Village of Cascade Original Plat, Sheboygan County, Wisconsin). The Property includes the former fire department building of approximately 5,234 square feet with 6 overhead doors. The MINIMUM BID is $175,000 and should be without contingencies.
The Property will be open for viewing and inspection on Saturday, January 30, 2021 from 10:00AM to 2:00PM, and by appointment contact the Village President at 920-627-3731 or [email protected]
DEADLINE: Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 12:00 noon.
DELIVERED TO: Attn: President Tanya Powers
Village of Cascade
301 First St., Cascade, WI 53011
1. Bids: Only sealed, written submissions will be accepted, which should include the purchase price and the bidder’s full name, address & phone number.
2. Deposit. The successful bidder (determined by the Village Board at its February 9th meeting) will be required to put down 10% of the purchase price in certified funds by February 12, 2021 (payable to the Village of Cascade).
3. Closing: The balance of the purchase price must be paid at closing which shall be no later than March 31, 2021. Failure to pay the balance due will result in forfeiture of the deposit to the Village.
4. Condition: The Property is being sold AS IS, with no warranties or representations being made by the Village as to the condition of the land or building, or its suitability for any future use; however, the buyer will receive a standard title insurance policy.
5. Minimum Price: The minimum bid is $175,000. Furthermore, the Village Board reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to accept the bid most advantageous to the Village of Cascade.